|There's a place in the night~|
No one knows where it hides~
I don't deserve you [KarkatxReader]Dear [Name],I don't deserve you [KarkatxReader] by SignlessVantas69
I know I can be an asshole at times,
I know a lot of the time I just yell my head off at you but...
It never ceases to amaze me that you stay.
I know I don’t deserve you.
You love me for me,
not who I try to be.
and push myself to be the leader that everyone needs,
but that doesn't mean I don’t get scared.
I still screw up
who the fuck doesn't
you always manage to bring out my best qualities,
making feel as if I’m actually worth something.
Before I met you,
there was a huge void in me that I felt would never be filled,
I thought it was just natural.
But to be accepted,
let alone loved by you.
I don’t know what i’d do without you now.
I don’t know how you fill my head,
hours on end.
You went from a simple girl I met
to entire my world.
Your what holds me together.
What I fight for.
I want to be the moon in your darkest moments,
your shelter from the rain,
that happy thought when you're scared.
Sometimes I slip,
and I make
No Coming Back (Sollux x Reader)"(f/n)," Sollux's voice tugs at your ear, waking you from your sleep. "Equiuth ith done."No Coming Back (Sollux x Reader) by remembertheginger
You sleepily blink your eyes open, trying to understand what he's saying. Equius is done. With what...? "Five more minutes," you groan, flipping over and trying not to sink through the couch.
"(f/n)," the psionic snaps, blue and red sparks sitting you upright. How those powers work on a ghost, you're not exactly sure, but they work nonetheless. "It'th four in the morning, it'th almotht time to wake up anyway. Get up, dammit, don't you want a body?"
Struggling to free yourself, you answer, "Sollux, let me go! I'm awake now!" The energy releases you and you sigh, floating up to a standing position. "Fine, let's go, then." You phase through the door, waiting for Sollux as he opens it then exits, closing it again with a sigh.
The walk to Equius's is passed in nervous, anticipating silence as you begin to think about what it'll be like. No more walking through walls, for one. But maybe you'll finally b
1.- You must post these
2.- Each person has to share 10 things about them
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6.- Not something like "you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8.- No tag-backs
9.- You can't say that you don't to tags
10.- You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
10 things about me:
1. I wear glasses.
2. I have full conversations with myself (and look psycho when I do ).
3. I started watching anime when Naruto first came to America on Toonami.
4. I’m still addicted to Robot Unicorn Attack.
5. I’m allergic to dairy, eggs, nuts, seafood, raw vegetables, and most fruit… Everyone I talk to wonders how I live my life.
6. I wake up almost immediately when people get too close to my bed.
7. I can’t swim.
8. I spend far too much of my time on Tumblr.
9. I watch the Late Night with Cry and Russ stream every week I can.
10. I get into a lot of fandoms before I even start watching/reading/playing it.
1. If you could have any superpower in the world,what will it be?
Uhm, maybe telekinesis because of all the possible things you could do with it.
2. What is the worst pickup line you heard or read?
Pretty much any Attack on Titan-related line lol. Also, the one that goes:
Guy: Do you have any [nationality] in you?
Guy: Do you want some?
3. Demon wings, fairy wings, dragon wings, or angel wings? (pick only one)
Dragon wings. I think they can simultaneously look majestic and terrifying.
4. Why is the sky blue?
Children's tears. Lol, I think it was something about water particles reflecting the blue part of the color spectrum.
5. If you had three wishes from a non-tricky genie, what would you wish for?
Hang with any fictional character I want; Join in any fictional show/book I want; not be forced learn for a grade that can “determine my life”.
6. What is your earliest memory?
Around five years old, I was taking a walk with my parents. I would repeatedly pick up the dandelions and sniff them, and then sneeze a lot because I was allergic to the pollen.
7. If you could have lunch with any historical figure, alive or dead, who will they be?
8. If you were a genie and a person asked you this wish, “I wish you would not grant me this wish” what would you do?
Me: What wish?
Them: This wish.
Me: What wish?
Them: This wish.
And so on until one of us snaps.
9. What if Batman gets bitten by a vampire?
He might actually gain some superpowers.
10. Why do we bake cookies and cook bacon?
1. What's your favorite dessert?
Ehmm, I’m allergic to practically all pastries, so I don’t really have one.
Anything sweet, I guess!
2. Is your Zodiac anything like you?
Very much so. Almost every time a read a description for a Sagittarius, I relate to it on such a personal level.
3. What's your favorite book series?
I think the Guardians of Ga’Hoole will forever be my favorite. I’d never been so desperate to find the next book in a series before.
4. Is the a particular fanfic that you like to read?
How to Love A Basketball Player by jinky on lunaescence.com
You can read it here: www.lunaescence.com/fics/views…
Practically anything by jinky is wonderful.
5. What kind of music do you listen to?
A variety, depending on whether the song interests me or not. Currently, I’m really into dubstep and dance/rave/hardcore music.
6. If you could move to any place you wanted, it could even be Antarctica, where would you go?
7. What, among buildings and towns or forests and nature, do you consider to be beautiful?
I really love forest-type areas in the summertime. There’s just something about the sound of the birds and the sunlight pouring through the leaves and branches, ya know?
8. What do you like to do during summer?
I travel to the Air and Water Show as often as I can. I love watching the military planes fly.
9. What's your favorite kind of mythology, if you have one?
Greek mythology. The stories can be so bizarre and amusing.
10. Which anime/movie/book/TV show are you currently fangirling over?
Kuroko no Basuke.
All day. Everyday.
1.What anime do you like?
I prefer shounens with intense action scenes, character development, and as little romance as possible (unless I can really get into the ship).
2.Who is your favorite character?
I’ve been obsessing over Levi in SnK for a while.
3.If an anime character came to life,who would it be?
4.What books do you like?
Fantasy/Animal-Fantasy. Guardians of Ga’Hoole, Wolves of the Beyond, The Last Dragon Chronicles, etc.
5.What is your strong point?
I can think of effective solutions relatively quickly.
6.What is your weak point?
7.If you had a fatal flaw,what would it be?
Again, procrastination. It already kills me, ugh.
8.Chocolate or strawberry ice-cream?
Strawberry sounds nice, though.
9.Would you mind it if your family members don't give you a weekly allowance?
They already don’t and I need to bUY THINGS.
10.Suggest a song that can be played with Rainymood.
Strobe by deadmau5 is one I like best.
Questions from :
Sorry I took so long, friend!
1. Why did the chicken cross the road?
This question keeps me up at night.
2. What was your last dream about?
Long story short, I was being chased around the world by some psycho monster—which looked a lot like Pyramidhead—who already killed everyone in my house. Later, a ghost told me the key to defeating it and in the end, everyone came back to life. Happy ending.
3. What are some things you wish were invented?
A teleportation device would be wonderful. Also, a machine that can instantly change your outfit. (Something like the machine in that anime, Psycho Pass)
4. What is the stupidest thing you've ever tried? You can't believe you ever thought that was a good idea... Wow but it was hilarious >u<
Lol in all honesty, I was a pretty play-it-safe kinda kid. Everything I did was either extraordinarily awesome or extraordinarily boring.
5. If a loved one was to serenade you, what song would you most like them to sing?
Off the top of my head, I think of “My Love” by Justin Timberlake or “Uh Oh” by Junior Doctor. Those are pretty cute.
Really, any sweet love song would probably have me squealing.
6. What is the first thing that comes to mind after reading this question?
… Ylvis – “The Fox”
I swear, guys, I thought I left that in 2013.
7. What is your favorite memory from when you were little?
Going to the beach to see this Air and Water Show for the first time. My dad was in the Air Force and we were really hyped to see all the fighter jets. Especially one newly released model—which I forgot the name of—and the Blue Angels. The day after the show, a group of four Blue Angels flew over my house while me and my friends were playing outside, and they stopped and gave us a little show. It was amazing.
8. What do you think makes you stand out from everyone else?
Uhm… maybe the purple streaks in my hair? Lol, a lot of time, when people recognize me but don’t know my name, they just say “girl with the purple hair”. I didn’t think they were that noticeable.
9. Do you love Pewdiepie? OnO -Say yes.
10. *reads your mind* ....
Hope you like yaoi.
Questions for YOU:
I'm a pretty young artist and I'm new to a lot of stuff, so my work isn't gonna be one of the best. But looking back on what I already have, I'm definitely improving! Besides drawing, some of my other hobbies include writing (mostly fanfics), reading, dancing, playing with my 2 cats, and of course watching anime for hours . On a side note, I also have a YouTube account (AkatsukiHimikai12) and FanFiction account (AkatsukiHimikai), with items posted on both. |
Friends in Real Life:
*Ask me about art trades
Favourite genre of music: J-Pop, Techno, Dubstep
Favourite anime: Kuroshitsuji, Bleach, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Gravitation, Gakuen Heavenl
Favorite Anime Characters: Toshiro Hitsugaya, Alois Trancy, Grimmjow Jaegerjaques, Izaya Orihara (and all his alter-egos)